Holden Mobility moves to new office on site
Holden Mobility has moved within the Heigham Street site in Norwich.
Holden Mobility will also be partnering with the Royal Norfolk Show again on June 26 and 27 and providing a park and ride vehicle in the red car park to assist those with mobility problems getting from their car to the gate.
The business is now based in an office to the side of the Renault retailer.
Holden Mobility, East Anglia's leading supplier of used wheelchair-accessible vehicles and driving adaptations, stocks a good range vehicles which are available to buy privately or via the Motability scheme.
The business is one of the few companies that provides specialist finance for disabled motorists.
You may also want to watch:
It will also bring a car to people at home to demonstrate how it could work for them and for a test drive.
For more information or to book an appointment telephone Holden Mobility on 01603 283935.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time