High praise for new dealership
Wrights Mazda's new Beccles showroom has won high praise. The new dealership in Common Lane North was visited by Brett Hague, Mazda UK's senior franchising and network development manager, who said he was delighted to see the drawings and plans brought to life in Beccles.
Having spent some time in the town itself, he hoped that Mazda, Wrights and Beccles would be a successful combination for many years to come.
He added that the new site brought the latest products into the showroom, and an aftersales department with the latest diagnostic facilities, so really was a development to be proud of.
Gordon Wright, dealer principal at Wrights Mazda at Beccles, said the opening weekend had been a great success and was delighted with the response from the Beach Radio promotion, which went against the usual cut-the-red-ribbon type opening ceremony, and hoped that the new facilities and products would be welcomed in the area.
The promotions continued throughout October, so anyone looking to change their vehicle should come in for a great deal, as the offers apply for customers old and new, he added.
You may also want to watch:
Wrights Mazda in Beccles is in Common Lane North, telephone 01502 713885. Its Norwich dealership is in Cromer Road – telephone 01603 427011.
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 8 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts