Heavy traffic and bus delays cause commuter woes in Norwich this morning as roadworks continue
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
There is congestion around the city centre and on route into Norwich this morning.
There are solid queues on the flyover past the Puppet Theatre roundabout and from Plumstead Road to the Kett's Hill roundabout because of works on Barrack Street.
First Buses Norwich tweeted: 'All services are running. We have some late running due to the wet weather and rush hour traffic. Apologies to those waiting.'
There is heavy traffic from the Boundary to the traffic lights near ASDA.
Traffic is queuing on A140 Cromer Road southbound in Norwich before the A1402 Aylsham Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
There is slow traffic on A1074 Dereham Road eastbound in Costessey between the A47 junction and the Marl Pit Lane junction.
Traffic is also moving slowly on the A47 eastbound in Honingham around the Hall Drive junction.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel