Gladwins honoured for best customer service
- Credit: supplied
Direct Line Insurance Group, one of the UK's leading motor insurance companies, has awarded the prestigious Best for Customer award to Gladwins Body Repair Centres recognising its commitment to customer service.
The award was presented to Paul Ostojic, operations director of Gladwins Body Repair Centres, by Steve Maddock, director of claims and business services from Direct Line, at the recent award ceremony at the 2013 British Bodyshop Awards.
Joined by more than 600 guests from the industry, Gladwins Body Repair Centres received the award at the event hosted by TV celebrity Clare Balding.
Gladwins Body Repair Centres has eight sites in East Anglia at Norwich, King's Lynn, Thetford, Peterborough, St Ives, Swavesey, Warboys and Cambridge.
Harvey Death, managing director of Gladwins Body Repair Centres, said after the event: 'Being presented with this prestigious award by one of the UK's largest insurance companies, Direct Line, is a genuine honour particularly when Direct Line has more than 100 tier A repairs.
You may also want to watch:
'This demonstrates how hard our team at Gladwins have been working to ensure we deliver the most comprehensive service to all of our customers.
'We are constantly striving to ensure that all of our eight sites across East Anglia meet the customer's expectations in every aspect of the repair. We are continuingly reviewing how we can improve our processes and communications at all of our sites.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
'I'm delighted for the whole team – it shows our continued commitment is being recognised,' he added.
For more information visit the website at www.gladwins.com