Extra trains from Norwich during Olympic Games
Extra trains, additional carriages and improved Sunday timetables will be provided on the Norwich-London line during the Olympic Games.
Special Games timetables and leaflets on Olympic travel arrangements have been made available at stations by operator Greater Anglia.
A Saturday timetable will run on Sundays, and on average around 150,000 extra seats a day will be laid on across the network. A revised Saturday timetable has also been announced for key routes.
There will also be additional staff and upgraded Olympic service information screens at some stations.
Full details of the train times for the Games and advice on travel is available online.
You may also want to watch:
See via the Greater Anglia website at www.greateranglia.co.uk
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way