Extra trains being put on for Norwich City fans travelling to Ipswich for East Anglian derby match
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2010
Extra trains are being put on for football fans travelling to the Ipswich versus Norwich derby later this month.
Abellio Greater Anglia will be running a special additional train for Norwich City supporters travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, August 23 for the East Anglian derby match which kicks off at Portman Road at 12.15pm.
This service will leave Norwich at 10.48am, calling Diss at 11.06am, and arriving in Ipswich at 11.32am.
After the match, an additional return service will leave Ipswich at 2.35pm, calling Diss at 2.58pm, and arriving in Norwich at 3.16pm.
As well as the special trains, the scheduled half-hourly Saturday service between Norwich and Ipswich will also operate.
You may also want to watch:
For full details of train times and fares visit www.abelliogreateranglia.co.uk or call 0345 600 7245.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time