Evening buses in Norwich affected by Tombland and Castle Meadow closures
Several of the city's bus routes are set to be diverted after 7pm today, due to closures of Tombland and parts of Castle Meadow, for one night only.
Buses will be unable to stop at Tombland or Anglia Square in either; the castle side of Castle Meadow; Red Lion Street; or Theatre Street.
The following services will be affected:
Service 11: Towards Sprowston, Normal stops will be served, with the bus diverting via Bank Plain and Duke Street. Towards Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH), buses will stop at St Stephens Street only.
You may also want to watch:
Service 13A/13B: Towards Wymondham, normal stops will be used on St Stephens Street. Towards Spixworth, buses will divert via Bank Plain and Duke Street.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
Services 21/21 and 22: Towards Old Catton, buses will serve normal stops and divert via Bank Plain and Duke Street. Towards NNUH, buses will stop outside of John Lewis on All Saints Green only.
Services 23A/23B: Towards Heartsease, normal service will resume. Towards Costessey and Queens Hills, buses will stop outside of John Lewis on All Saints Green only.
Services 25 and 26. Towards the UEA, buses will stop at St Stephens Street stop BQ only. Normal service towards Norwich Rail Station.
Service 28: Towards Thorpe Marriott, buses will stop outside of John Lewis only.
Services 36B and 37: Towards Horsford and Hellesdon, buses will use normal stops and divert via Bank Plain and Duke Street.