Evening buses in Norwich affected by Tombland and Castle Meadow closures
Several of the city's bus routes are set to be diverted after 7pm today, due to closures of Tombland and parts of Castle Meadow, for one night only.
Buses will be unable to stop at Tombland or Anglia Square in either; the castle side of Castle Meadow; Red Lion Street; or Theatre Street.
The following services will be affected:
Service 11: Towards Sprowston, Normal stops will be served, with the bus diverting via Bank Plain and Duke Street. Towards Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH), buses will stop at St Stephens Street only.
You may also want to watch:
Service 13A/13B: Towards Wymondham, normal stops will be used on St Stephens Street. Towards Spixworth, buses will divert via Bank Plain and Duke Street.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP
Services 21/21 and 22: Towards Old Catton, buses will serve normal stops and divert via Bank Plain and Duke Street. Towards NNUH, buses will stop outside of John Lewis on All Saints Green only.
Services 23A/23B: Towards Heartsease, normal service will resume. Towards Costessey and Queens Hills, buses will stop outside of John Lewis on All Saints Green only.
Services 25 and 26. Towards the UEA, buses will stop at St Stephens Street stop BQ only. Normal service towards Norwich Rail Station.
Service 28: Towards Thorpe Marriott, buses will stop outside of John Lewis only.
Services 36B and 37: Towards Horsford and Hellesdon, buses will use normal stops and divert via Bank Plain and Duke Street.