Disruption to train services following ‘signal system fault’
- Credit: Archant
Commuters could face delays to planned rail services following an early morning fault with the signalling system.
Train services between Ipswich and Lowestoft via Saxmundham, and services between Norwich and Lowestoft are running 'at reduced speed on some lines.'
A statement on the Greater Anglia website said: 'Due to a signal system fault, between Oulton Broad South and Beccles, services to and from Lowestoft will be disrupted.
'Services will be delayed through this area.
'Train services between Ipswich and Lowestoft via Saxmundham and Beccles may be delayed by up to 20 minutes, while train services between Norwich and Lowestoft may be delayed by up to six minutes.'
You may also want to watch:
Network Rail engineers are on site working on the fault, with disruption 'expected until 10am on March 11.'
Keep up to date with all the latest on the rail lines via www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia/?_ga=2.261149325.1815279176.1582706114-2122100139.1575707695
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 9 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers