Ducati hits the road
The Ducati UK Roadshow returns for 2011 bringing its event truck and demonstration fleet to more events and bike meetings than ever before.
The demonstrator fleet showcases the 2011 range including the Diavel which appeals to all types of riders. Once ridden many riders will fall for the Diavel's versatility and performance and Ducati UK is eager to bring a Diavel and the 2011 Ducati range to a venue near you this summer.
The Ducati UK event truck along with a fleet of up to 14 demonstrator and six display bikes visits 19 venues throughout the summer including:
Friday, June 3 – White Swan pub, North Quay, Great Yarmouth.
Sunday, June 5 – Greene King Brewery, Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday, July 5 – Hartford Marina, at Wyton, near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.
Although the Diavel may be grabbing the headlines, it will not be overshadowed by a test fleet that includes the Multistrada – the bike of 2010, as well as the iconic Monsters – now with an ABS option, the Hypermotard 796, 1100 Evo and SP, the muscular Streetfighter and the fleet would not be complete without the stunning and newly-updated superbike range that now includes the 1198, 1198SP and the increasingly popular 848 Evo.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
To take a test-ride at any of these events, riders must have a valid motorcycle licence (both parts needed) and appropriate clothing and safety gear.
Local dealership staff will be on hand to give expert technical and service advice and trained riders will be there to guide all test-rides.
For the latest information on the Ducati Roadshow visit www.ducatiuk.com or telephone 08456 718500.