Drivers warned about Rackheath road closure
Drivers have been warned to expect disruption when work is carried out in Rackheath to tackle flooding problems.
Work is due to start on Monday at the mini roundabout on Green Lane East and Green Lane West and is set to last for six weeks.
Work to Green Lane West will be carried out first, with temporary four-way traffic signals in place for four weeks.
The work on Green Lane East, next to the Sole and Heel pub, will mean the road will have to shut for two weeks.
A signed diversion route will be in place via Norwich Road, Honeycombe Lane and Norwich Road.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council apologised for any inconvenience the work, which will cost �53,000, will cause.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled