Delays after rush hour crash on A47 near Norwich
Drivers faced delays after a rush hour crash on Norwich's A47 southern bypass.
Just after 5.30pm, Norfolk police reported a 'multi-vehicle' crash on the Great Yarmouth bound carriageway near the turn-off for the A140.
The A140 in Long Stratton was also partially blocked, between the Flowerpot Lane junction and the B1537 junction, because of a broken down tractor.
Motorists faced delays earlier today when the southern bypass was partially blocked at Little Melton due to an accident.
A silver Ford Fiesta hit the central reservation near the Watton Road turn at about 8am. The driver had neck pain and had to be cut free from the car by firefighters.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, the A47 at Postwick was partially blocked in both directions between the A1042 Yarmouth Road junction and Trowse Newton because of an injured goose in the road.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Tractors and harvesters sold as farming family retires after 100 years
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 Matt Hancock faces calls to resign after allegation of affair with aide