Dealership keeps DanceEast on move
Family-run business M.R. King and Sons continues to keep DanceEast moving in East Anglia.
The Suffolk-based car dealership has generously continued to sponsor DanceEast by providing a second new Volvo C30. The stylish C30 will be easily recognised by its colour and the DanceEast and M.R. King and Sons branding. The car will be seen far and wide across the county and throughout the East of England as DanceEast delivers its community and artistic programmes.
Assis Carreiro, artistic director and chief executive of DanceEast, said: 'DanceEast delivers dance throughout Suffolk and having a branded car is a huge resource to the staff as they travel to meetings, to teach classes and to carry out our work in the community.
'We also hope that it raises the profile of both our businesses with the wider community. We are truly grateful to the team at M.R. King and Sons for their support and vote of confidence in our work,' said.
Mike King said: 'What DanceEast has achieved is fantastic, and we wanted to be able to help them to continue the work they do around the county.'
You may also want to watch:
As a business patron of DanceEast M.R. King and Sons will also take advantage of the range of benefits offered to patrons.
As one of the nation's leading dance organisations, DanceEast offers the business community an opportunity that money can rarely buy – the chance to associate their company with a success story synonymous with innovation, excellence and aspiration. In return for their commitment, DanceEast assures the highest level of service and attention and offers a variety of packages designed to suit particular budgets and business objectives.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
M.R. King and Sons, established in 1972, holds franchises for Volvo, Peugeot and Suzuki. Its Halesworth Volvo dealership can be contacted on 01986 874464, Saxmundham for Peugeot on 01728 603435, Lowestoft for Peugeot or Suzuki on 01502 573955 and Woodbridge on 0844 7700655. For all sites e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mrking.co.uk