Dealer’s sunny Saab special
Thurlow Nunn Saab in Norwich is one of a select few dealerships offering a 9-3 Convertible at a very special rate.
With only a limited number in stock, the Saab 9-3 1.8-litre Linear SE Convertible includes leather trim, rear parking sensors, heated seats and 17in alloys from �299 per month.
Simon Jenner, dealer principal at Thurlow Nunn Saab in Hall Road, said: 'We're delighted to be one of the select few dealers chosen to sell this 9-3 Convertible at such a great price. Its high specification and sporty performance will definitely make this a popular choice for motorists in the area as we approach the summer season and I'd encourage anyone interested in the model to get in touch now to avoid disappointment.'
With a fully-automated soft-top, that takes 20 seconds to open or close, and dual-zone climate control, the driver can always manage the temperature of their journey.
The 1.8-litre 9-3 Convertible comes with a twin-turbo engine that allows for higher torque at lower speeds. And Saab's innovative electronic stability programme and traction control keep the driver firmly in control at every turn.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to book a test-drive, visit Thurlow Nunn Saab, telephone 01603 252900 or log on to the website at www.thurlownunnsaab.co.uk
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk