Customer satisfaction record for John Grose
- Credit: supplied
John Grose is celebrating a record-breaking 15th Chairman's Award from Ford Motor Company for customer satisfaction.
This latest prestigious award, which is for 2013, recognises those dealers with the highest absolute customer satisfaction scores, achieved by the completion of independent customer feedback questionnaires.
John Grose has won this award a record-breaking 15 times – more than any other dealer group in England.
Richard Howard, group sales director, said: 'Within John Grose I'm proud to say that we have a culture of really wanting to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.'
Alister Leith, group managing director, added: 'The Chairman's Award is an independent measure of how well we look after our customers and is a tribute to the dedication of our wonderful staff.'
You may also want to watch:
John Grose understands how important customer feedback is, not least to potential customers who want to know how good the dealer's service and products are from people just like them. To offer that John Grose has commissioned independent reviewer Reevoo to collect and display reviews from John Grose customers on its website at www.johngrose.co.uk
To find out more about John Grose visit the website or any of its showrooms in Ipswich, Diss, Framlingham, Lowestoft and Woodbridge.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub