Three cars and tractor crash on A143
- Credit: Google
Three cars and a tractor have crashed on the A143 on the border of Norfolk and Suffolk this morning.
The collision happened in Toft Monks, between Haddiscoe and Beccles, near Pound Lane.
The road is currently closed both directions and traffic is building in the area.
Police are advising people to avoid the area
Police were called to the scene at 6.15am, with ambulance and fire crews have also attended.
Fire crews are currently assisting with cleaning up oil spills caused by the crash.
Four ambulances attended a road traffic collision on the A143 in Toft Monks just after 7.30am today.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
Three patients were transported to the James Paget Hospital for further assessment and treatment.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE traffic map.