CR-V centre of attention at Holden Honda launch
Honda's new fourth-generation CR-V proved the business with invited guests at Holden Honda's launch event. The special preview gave more than 100 would-be customers their first chance to see the latest version of the popular sport utility vehicle in the metal.
The afternoon was for select retail customers while the evening saw Holden partner with Kitty Networking for representatives of local businesses to attend the event.
Guests were given a comprehensive tour of the CR-V's many attractive features by a representative of Honda UK who explained the thinking behind the sport utility vehicle and how it had improved.
Several potential customers are booking and taking test-drives resulting in a significant number of orders. Holden Honda, in Barker Street, Norwich, is also seeing good interest from people who want to buy used previous-generation CR-Vs.
The new car launches go on for the Holden Group with the Renault dealership holding a preview event for the fourth-generation Clio supermini and new all-electric ZOE supermini on Monday, November 19.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in attending the preview telephone Holden Renault on 01603 628311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 3 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 4 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 10 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead