CR-V centre of attention at Holden Honda launch
Honda's new fourth-generation CR-V proved the business with invited guests at Holden Honda's launch event. The special preview gave more than 100 would-be customers their first chance to see the latest version of the popular sport utility vehicle in the metal.
The afternoon was for select retail customers while the evening saw Holden partner with Kitty Networking for representatives of local businesses to attend the event.
Guests were given a comprehensive tour of the CR-V's many attractive features by a representative of Honda UK who explained the thinking behind the sport utility vehicle and how it had improved.
Several potential customers are booking and taking test-drives resulting in a significant number of orders. Holden Honda, in Barker Street, Norwich, is also seeing good interest from people who want to buy used previous-generation CR-Vs.
The new car launches go on for the Holden Group with the Renault dealership holding a preview event for the fourth-generation Clio supermini and new all-electric ZOE supermini on Monday, November 19.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in attending the preview telephone Holden Renault on 01603 628311 or email email@example.com
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 10 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant