Chevrolet is now part of the Foursons family
There is much to celebrate this summer but for family-run business Foursons it's the addition of the Chevrolet brand to its current showroom offering that has really set the flags flying.
Foursons has been trading at its Hall Road site in Norwich since 2006 and has rapidly become a well-established and trusted brand in the community.
James Jones, managing director at Foursons, said: 'We are a hands-on team here and we pride ourselves on our friendly, professional service. A family atmosphere is very important, hence the name of my business.
'Chevrolet appealed to us on lots of levels – it is a brand committed to family too and its model range offers many premium features as standard, while still delivering our customers really excellent value for money.'
Visitors to the site at Foursons will find a dedicated team of 12 highly-trained, friendly and helpful sales staff on hand to assist in new and used car sales and discuss finance options. There are also Motability specialists to answer queries, as well as dedicated aftersales and service facilities.
You may also want to watch:
For more about Foursons Chevrolet telephone 01603 616016 or visit www.chevroletnorwich.co.uk
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub