CarShop expands into service centres
Leading used car retailer CarShop has launched the CarShop Service Centre to enhance its customer proposition.
The diversification into after sales comes as a result of shifting consumer needs and expectations surrounding buying a vehicle.
The Service Centre, at the CarShop Norwich premises in Boundary Road, will offer a range of products and services including basic and manufacturer specification services, air-conditioning services, MOTs, tyres, brakes and free vehicle health checks.
Keeping in line with CarShop's lowest price proposition the basic service will start at �89 – �119 with an MOT – and will include premium oil, oil and air filter change, a full health check and a free wash and vacuum.
Jonathan Dunkley, CarShop's operations director, said: 'Over the past 18 months we have worked very hard towards improving our customer experience, better meeting the needs of today's consumer.
You may also want to watch:
'The launch of our service centre is the icing on the cake – not only do we now provide the biggest choice of quality cars at the lowest prices, our great experience extends way beyond a customer leaving the store.
'CarShop servicing has long been in the pipeline, but through recent internal changes and process streamlining it has become reality. After being given the go-ahead, it has been all hands on deck, with an enormous amount of research, training and development being undertaken to launch with a bang.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
'We are extremely confident that we now offer the best choice of products and servicing packages, at the best price, by the best people in the industry. These are very exciting times indeed!'
CarShop Service Centres are being rolled across all CarShop stores and are set to become an integral part of the CarShop offering. Operating as their own entities, the service centres are open for business six days a week to all, not just CarShop, customers.
CarShop holds up to 4,000 vehicles in group stock across five locations – Norwich, Northampton, Swindon, Cardiff and Doncaster.
For information on the full range of servicing packages, products and prices, or to book an appointment, telephone 0800 781 7785 or visit www.carshop.co.uk/service