Busy road near Norwich to close for a week due to NDR works
- Credit: Mike Page
As the Northern Distributor Road (NDR) nears completion, a busy road in Great Plumstead will close for a week for carriageway work.
Low Road in Great Plumstead will close for a week from Monday, September 11 until 6am on Monday, September 18 so the NDR carriageway base can be extended through the line of the road.
Motorists are advised to use Smee Lane, or Hare Road/Broad Lane to access Plumstead Road.
Further work will take place at Church Street in Horsford which has seen a significant increase in traffic since the closure of Holt Road and the diversion of B1149 traffic on to Reepham Road.
The advisory 'left turn only' at the Church Street junction with Holt Road is to be made mandatory.
You may also want to watch:
The temporary 30mph limit on the A140 will also be extended to include the Church Street junction at the Cromer Road end.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit