Busy Norwich road will be closed this weekend
Drivers are being reminded that a busy Norwich road will be closed this weekend.
St Augustine's Street, near Anglia Square in Norwich, will be closed for minor remedial works from 7pm on Friday, September 2 to 6am on Monday, September 5.
Workers will address a number of minor defects that have appeared following the completion of the St Augustine's one-way system earlier this year.
These include fixing loose blocks, covers and grates.
A Norfolk County Hall spokesman said: 'Work on all these minor defects has been grouped together before the end of the school holidays to minimise disruption to road users.'
You may also want to watch:
Diversions will be in place over the weekend but businesses will be open as usual.
St Augustine's Street was closed for months while the new gyratory system was put in place earlier this year.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit