Burst water main floods Norwich road
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A burst water main has partially closed a Norwich road.
Borrowdale Drive, in Heartsease, was partly blocked both ways at the junction with the A1042 Heartsease Lane just before 7am today.
The burst water main had caused flooding on the road.
Norfolk police said they had received a call from a householder who said water was flooding through their garage and had lifted up the pavement and road in front of the home.
Engineers from Anglian Water went to the scene to make repairs.
You may also want to watch:
The company has apologised to customers in Borrowdale Drive and surrounding areas of Sprowston who have no water or low water pressure.
• Have you been affected by the flooding? Call reporter Dan Grimmer on 01603 772375 or email email@example.com
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 3 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 7 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 8 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction