Broken down lorry causes delays on A47 at Norwich
Motorists faced delays this morning after a lorry lost its wheel.
Witnesses reported how the lorry lost its wheel on the A47 at Postwick, resulting in cars being hit on the opposite carriageway.
One of the cars which was hit was a silver Renault.
The incident saw motorists delayed by up to 25 minutes.
There were tailbacks as far at the Trowse junction off the A47.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 10 Rescuers resume search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith