Bodycentre Jazzs up its fleet at Holden Honda
Accident Repair specialists the Bodycentre has taken delivery of five new red Honda Jazz superminis to be used as customer courtesy cars.
It is the third time the Norwich repair centre has had Jazzs from Holden Honda.
The Bodycentre, in Concorde Road on Norwich Airport Industrial Estate, is also a Honda-approved accident repairer.
Bodycentre director Louis Woodgate, who collected the cars with fellow director Sam Elwin, said The Bodycentre had a total of 21 courtesy cars and customers really liked the quality of the Jazz and that it was good to drive.
And having collected the keys to the five red Bodycentre-liveried 1.2 S Jazzs with air-conditioning from Jenni Sutton, corporate sales executive at Holden Holden in Barker Street, Norwich, the new cars were already pre-booked to go out to customers the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Bodycentre director Donna Elwin said: 'We have chosen Honda Jazz courtesy vehicles again to help promote the Honda brand, support the Honda Accident Repair Programme and to ensure that we can offer our Honda customers a Honda replacement vehicle while their repairs are being carried out at The Bodycentre.
'We have a long-standing relationship with the Holden Group and have been a Honda-approved repairer for over seven years, working together to offer our customers only but the best service.
- 1 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 2 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 3 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 4 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 5 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 6 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 7 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 8 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop
'Jenni Sutton from the Holden Group provided us with an excellent, professional hassle-free service in organising our new Honda fleet and was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
'We are proud to be associated with the Holden Group who have an incredibly great team,' she added.
For information about the Honda range telephone Holden Honda on 01603 219660 or visit www.holden.norwich-honda.co.uk/showroom/cars/
For details of The Bodycentre telephone 01603 410777 or visit www.the-bodycentre.co.uk