Busy road to close for 'urgent pothole' repairs
- Credit: Google Images
A busy road is set to be closed temporarily as emergency pothole repairs are carried out.
Motorists are being warned to expect delays as the B1127 Lowestoft Road in Reydon is to be closed "for urgent pothole repairs" with traffic diverted.
Suffolk Highways will be carrying out the works with the road closed between 9.30am and 1pm on Tuesday, June 8.
With the road temporarily closed and traffic restrictions in place “delays are likely” while the work is carried out, according to the Suffolk Roadworks map.
It states that the work on the B1127 Lowestoft Road will be carried out "from Fountain Way until road from A1095 Reydon to A146 Beccles".
You may also want to watch:
Travellers using First Eastern Counties Buses service are being warned of the diversion.
A post on the First bus website said: "To allow for urgent pothole repairs, a section of Lowestoft Road, Reydon between Reydon and South Cove will be closed.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
"The following 99 journeys will divert, operating from Kessingland via Wangford to Reydon and resuming the usual route from there - 10.10 ex Lowestoft (10.35 at Kessingland); 11.10 ex Lowestoft (11.35 at Kessingland); 11:20 ex Southwold."
Visit our live traffic map for the latest delays.