Award for Holden Group’s fair deals
Norwich-based Holden Group is the first dealer in East Anglia to be recognised in a new independent awards scheme for used cars.
Leading buyer advice website UsedCarExpert.co.uk has introduced a new honours scheme recognising the very best in car sales practice.
UsedCarExpert.co.uk says the awards will give car customers that forecourt feelgood factor and will encourage other motor dealers to raise their game and improve both the standard of vehicles they sell and operating practice.
Website editor Matthew Tumbridge explains the need for the awards: 'We analyse the prices of 200,000 cars every single month, and it simply amazes us how many supermarkets and major dealerships do not always adopt a fair-pricing policy.
'Obviously, we need a clear and simple way to help car-buyers find dealers who sell quality cars at close to our own 'fair' guide price. So we've come up with a fantastic new Five-Star Dealer Award scheme that honours best customer practice and fairly-priced stock among Britain's 200 or so major car dealerships.'
You may also want to watch:
He says it is becoming harder for used car-buyers to get all the back-up of a main dealer yet still find a competitively-priced car. But one exception is the Norwich-based Holden Group, which has been presented with a Five-Star award.
'We awarded the Holden Group an award because of its extremely fair prices and first-class customer care. All its cars come with a minimum 12 months guarantee and a minimum of nine months MOT and the standard of preparation is faultless.'
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
Just 12 Five-Star awards will be made nationally this year and the Holden Group is the first dealer group in East Anglia to receive one.
Holden Group used car sales manager Chris Rivett said: 'We are delighted to win this prestigious award. The Holden Group is a family business that prides itself in offering a fair deal, real value for money and exceptional customer service. It is wonderful that an independent body has recognised this.'