Two vans crash on A47
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Two vans were involved in a crash which briefly caused disruption on the A47 this morning.
Norfolk Police said they were called to the Acle Straight at 7.47am.
A Mercedes Sprinter and a Vauxhall Vivaro had crashed on the eastbound carriageway, around a mile from Great Yarmouth.
No-one was injured in the incident, and the drivers of the two vans exchanged details.
Police said the road was clear by 8.17am.
The AA's live tracker shows heavy delays remain in the area as rush hour traffic builds.
A stalled vehicle at the Runham roundabout is causing tailbacks on the eastbound lane, with average speeds down to about 15mph.
• For up-to-date information about the county's road, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK