A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The A47 Acle Straight has been closed following a two-car crash.
The closure affects the A47 Acle Straight near Halvergate Road.
Diversions are being set up and police have asked motorists to please use a different route.
Norfolk fire crews have attended and have assisted one person from a vehicle.
Congestion and delays can be expected in the area between the A1064 Acle roundabout and the A149 Acle New Road Runham roundabout.
More details to follow.
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler