A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
A collision between two vehicles on the A146 caused delays near Worlingham.
The crash occurred before Lowestoft Road, and is partially blocking Worlingham Roundabout.
The A146 was closed but reopened just after 10:45am.
Police and the Ambulance attended the scene.
Injuries seem to be minor.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “An ambulance attended a road traffic collision on the A146 in Worlingham just after 9.45am today. An adult woman was transported to the James Paget Hospital for further assessment and treatment.”
Bus services to Norwich are facing severe delays.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid