Date changed for carriageway weekend closure
- Credit: Archant
The date has been changed for works on a busy section of road on the edge of Norwich by Norfolk County Council.
Weekend works which were re-scheduled due to bad weather will now begin on or soon after Saturday, April 21.
The £60,000 work will be to carry out major carriageway repair and resurfacing works on a short section of the road from Mayfield Avenue up to the Boundary junction on the A140 Cromer Road, subject to weather conditions.
The Boundary junction will remain open throughout, and traffic can use the outer ring road, Reepham Road and Aylsham Road as usual.
There will be a diversion route, and access to businesses and properties within the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The county council would like to thank people for their patience during the work.
For more information call Dave Barley, surfacing engineer, on 03448008020 or check www.norfolk.gov.uk/roadworks
- 1 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 2 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 7 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 8 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 9 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend