Traffic lights destroyed in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A set of traffic lights have been destroyed during a collision in King's Lynn.
It happened at the junction of Edward Benefer Way and Hamburg Way at 9.25am.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called to a two vehicle road traffic collision between a car and a van.
'There are no injuries but a set of traffic lights have been destroyed. Recovery is there and the incident is ongoing.'
A spokesman for the fire service confirmed two appliances was called to the scene at 9.44am to provide scene safety and to assist with an oil spill.
You may also want to watch:
The junction has been closed off.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each