Traffic at stand still in city centre
- Credit: Eleanor Pringle
Rouen Road, Rose Lane and Prince of Wales road all congested.
Traffic in the Norwich city centre is congested this evening, due to road works in progress at the roundabout where Golden Ball Street meets Ber Street,
Drivers also reported slow traffic along Prince of Wales Road, Rouen Road, and Rose Lane.
Neil Perry, Assistant Editor at Mustard TV said: 'It took me around half an hour to get out of the city from north Norwich.
'I was sat on Rouen Road for more than twenty minutes. The whole road was blocked and backed up.'
You may also want to watch:
Are you travelling and experiencing problems in the city tonight?
Let us know, email email@example.com.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project