Traffic at stand still in city centre
- Credit: Eleanor Pringle
Rouen Road, Rose Lane and Prince of Wales road all congested.
Traffic in the Norwich city centre is congested this evening, due to road works in progress at the roundabout where Golden Ball Street meets Ber Street,
Drivers also reported slow traffic along Prince of Wales Road, Rouen Road, and Rose Lane.
Neil Perry, Assistant Editor at Mustard TV said: 'It took me around half an hour to get out of the city from north Norwich.
'I was sat on Rouen Road for more than twenty minutes. The whole road was blocked and backed up.'
Are you travelling and experiencing problems in the city tonight?
Let us know, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup