Tractor driver trapped in village ditch
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A tractor driver had to be rescued from a ditch by the emergency services.
The incident took place in a dyke on Ferry Road, Surlingham, just before 9am on Sunday, May 27.
Firefighters from Carrow, Sprowston and Earlham and the service's tactical rescue unit were called.
They rescued the driver was trapped in the tractor.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service control room operator said no-one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
No other emergency services were called.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church