Tractor and motorbike in crash on Norwich Northern Distributor Road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash involving a tractor on the Broadland Northway.
The crash happened on the stretch of the road where it meets the A140, at just before 7.45am today.
Police and ambulance went to the scene and motorists on the road, previously called the Norwich Northern Distributor Road, faced long tailbacks.
The road was blocked, but had re-opened by 10am.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with a slight injury.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance and the East Anglian Air Ambulance rapid response vehicle attended.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting