Today is your final chance to experience Norwich’s Tunnel of Light
- Credit: Archant
If you haven't taken a stroll through the Tunnel of Light in Norwich, today (Thursday, January 5) is your final chance.
The lighting installation at Hay Hill in the city centre will light up for last time this winter from 5pm.
The spectacular display proved a hit with visitors in the lead-up to Christmas.
The tunnel is 45m long, 4m high and 6m wide.
The Tunnel of Light was organised by Norwich BID (Business Improvement District). The BID itself is coming up for renewal in summer this year, and if it is decided it should continue, the tunnel will return towards the end of 2017.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk