Today is your final chance to experience Norwich’s Tunnel of Light
- Credit: Archant
If you haven't taken a stroll through the Tunnel of Light in Norwich, today (Thursday, January 5) is your final chance.
The lighting installation at Hay Hill in the city centre will light up for last time this winter from 5pm.
The spectacular display proved a hit with visitors in the lead-up to Christmas.
The tunnel is 45m long, 4m high and 6m wide.
The Tunnel of Light was organised by Norwich BID (Business Improvement District). The BID itself is coming up for renewal in summer this year, and if it is decided it should continue, the tunnel will return towards the end of 2017.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze