Tickets still available for spring ball in aid of the Help for Heroes charity at Somerleyton Hall
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
There are still tickets available for the black-tie event which is to be held in the orangery at the historic Somerleyton Hall on May 20 from 7.30pm.
The evening, which is raising funds for the Help for Heroes charity, will include live music and entertainment, a welcome drink and canapés on the lawn and in the sunken garden, a three-course meal and an auction of promises.
Lots up for grabs include a day for two people with the Red Arrows at RAF Scampton, a lazy day on the River Waveney, a night for two at Hintlesham Hall, a one-hour flight experience from Old Buckenham Airfield and a tour of the House of Commons.
Tickets, costing £75, are available from Lucy Coote on 07753 299925.
Anyone who is unable to attend, and would like to put in silent bid in for the auction lots, should also contact Lucy Coote.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have a Lowestoft story? Contact The Journal by calling 01502 525 832.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 3 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 4 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 5 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 6 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash