Tickets still available for spring ball in aid of the Help for Heroes charity at Somerleyton Hall
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
There are still tickets available for the black-tie event which is to be held in the orangery at the historic Somerleyton Hall on May 20 from 7.30pm.
The evening, which is raising funds for the Help for Heroes charity, will include live music and entertainment, a welcome drink and canapés on the lawn and in the sunken garden, a three-course meal and an auction of promises.
Lots up for grabs include a day for two people with the Red Arrows at RAF Scampton, a lazy day on the River Waveney, a night for two at Hintlesham Hall, a one-hour flight experience from Old Buckenham Airfield and a tour of the House of Commons.
Tickets, costing £75, are available from Lucy Coote on 07753 299925.
Anyone who is unable to attend, and would like to put in silent bid in for the auction lots, should also contact Lucy Coote.
Do you have a Lowestoft story? Contact The Journal by calling 01502 525 832.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 10 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle