Three vehicle crash leaves wreckage across A47
- Credit: Fenland Police
Motorists were urged to take extra care following an accident on the A47.
Police were called to reports of an accident on the Wisbech bypass at shortly after 2pm today (October 27).
Officers from both Cambridgeshire and Norfolk were called to deal with the collision involving three vehicles that occurred between the Elm Hall roundabout and Broad End Road.
Fire crews from Cambridgeshire dealt with the aftermath of the crash that left the vehicles aand wreckage stun across the dual carriageway.
One of the drivers suffered a slight injury in the collision that involved both cars and a van.
You may also want to watch:
Heavy traffic was reported on the westbound carriageway from A1101 Elm High Road to the junction wuith the B198.
In a Tweet Fenland police said: "Please approach with care."
- Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut