Three teenagers taken to hospital after car is in collision with a bus near Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Three teenagers were taken to hospital with cuts, bruises and head injuries after a car was in collision with a bus near Beccles.
Paramedics were called to the scene, on the road to Gillingham, just before 12.25pm on Friday, May 19.
A rapid response vehicle attended the crash, which left two females and a male – all in their late teens – with multiple injuries.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) also landed nearby.
The three patients were taken to the James Paget Hospital, in Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) spokesman said: 'At the scene, the three patients, two women and a man, believed to be in their late teens, were treated for a variety of minor injuries including cuts, bruises, and head injuries, before being taken to James Paget Hospital via land ambulance for further care.'
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families