Three sentenced after heroin and cannabis found in Halesworth flat
Three people have been sentenced with drug offences after heroin and cannabis was found at a flat in Halesworth.
Katherine Lowe, 39, from Wolverhampton, Ivan Emmerson, 34, of Gorams Mill Lane in Laxfield and Adam Sutton, 35, of The Paddocks, Halesworth, were all charged with being concerned in the supply of heroin and producing cannabis.
Police had executed a drugs warrant in Quay Street, in Halesworth, at 7.45am on March 30 last year, and seized heroin, a small number of cannabis plants and a quantity of cash.
The three all appeared at Ipswich Crown Court last week.
Lowe was sentenced to two-and-a half years in prison for the two offences as well as the possession of class C drugs, while Emmerson was given 18 months for the two offences.
Sutton was given a six-month sentence, suspended for two years, and ordered to carry out 100 hours of unpaid work.
Police also recovered more than �2,300 from Emmerson under a Proceeds of Crime Act confiscation order, heard on the same day.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 10 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale