Three people taken to hospital following crash in Cawston, near Aylsham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Three people were taken to hospital following a crash in Cawston, near Aylsham.
Emergency services were called to Holt Road, at its junction with the B1145, at 4pm yesterday (Sunday) to reports of an accident.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'We dispatched five ambulances and an ambulance officer to assist.
'At the scene three patients were collared and boarded and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (N&N) whilst another two were treated for minor injuries and also taken to N&N for further care.
'All were believed to be in stable conditions.'
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Aylsham, Sprowston and Holt also attended, along with police, and were on scene for more than an hour.
Firefighters had to use hydraulic rescue equipment to free two people.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
It is understood the crash involved two vehicles.