Three people taken to hospital following crash in Cawston, near Aylsham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Three people were taken to hospital following a crash in Cawston, near Aylsham.
Emergency services were called to Holt Road, at its junction with the B1145, at 4pm yesterday (Sunday) to reports of an accident.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'We dispatched five ambulances and an ambulance officer to assist.
'At the scene three patients were collared and boarded and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (N&N) whilst another two were treated for minor injuries and also taken to N&N for further care.
'All were believed to be in stable conditions.'
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Aylsham, Sprowston and Holt also attended, along with police, and were on scene for more than an hour.
Firefighters had to use hydraulic rescue equipment to free two people.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
It is understood the crash involved two vehicles.