Three men charged after armed robbery in Oulton Broad
THREE men are due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates Court tomorrow morning (Tuesday, September 20), charged in connection with an armed robbery at the Rock Estate Post Office and Convenience Store in Oulton Broad last year.
Two have been directly charged and the third is being summonsed to court following the incident that happened just after 9am on Saturday, January 9 last year at the post office and convenience store in Hall Road.
Knives were used to threaten staff before thousands of pounds worth of cash was stolen.
Alan Jacobs, 27, of Spire Court in Plymouth, Wayne Jacobs, 34, of Princess Drive in Liverpool and a 28-year-old man from Plymouth will each face a charge of conspiracy to rob.
The charges come after a comprehensive investigation by detectives at Lowestoft into the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it