Three men bailed following fatal crash in Shelfanger, near Diss
Three men who were arrested following a fatal road traffic collision in south Norfolk at the weekend have been released on bail.
The men, aged 20, 27 and 59, were taken to a police station for questioning following the crash in Shelfanger, near Diss, on Saturday.
The collision between a yellow Ford Transit Tipper van and a Renault Kangoo happened on the B1077 at the junction with Hayward Road shortly before 4pm.
A young male passenger in the Renault died of his injuries and another man suffered serious injuries while another male and female suffered slight injuries. The occupants of the tipper van were not injured.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the three men who were arrested at the scene in connection with the crash have been released on bail pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
The B1077 was closed for more than four hours on Saturday.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
Officers are particularly interested in speaking to the driver of a red lorry seen in the area prior to the collision.
Witnesses should contact Sgt Alex Bucher at Swaffham Road Policing on 101.