Three day cider festival to take place at Dereham venue
- Credit: Archant
A cider festival will take place across three days in Dereham from this Friday.
The festival, at The Main Event on Quebec Street, will feature live music and more than 30 different ciders.
The event will also take place across Saturday and Sunday and will last from 12pm to 1am each day.
The live music includes performances from Bell Ayre on Friday night and The Jacks on Saturday night and entry to the venue will be free.
The Main Event in Dereham is a venue offering two main bars plus a small function room which holds up to 30 people.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.themaineventdereham.co.uk.
Are you involved in hosting a local event in the Dereham, Fakenham, Reepham or Wells area? Contact our reporter Dan Bennett with the details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01362 854702.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 10 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'