Three day cider festival to take place at Dereham venue
- Credit: Archant
A cider festival will take place across three days in Dereham from this Friday.
The festival, at The Main Event on Quebec Street, will feature live music and more than 30 different ciders.
The event will also take place across Saturday and Sunday and will last from 12pm to 1am each day.
The live music includes performances from Bell Ayre on Friday night and The Jacks on Saturday night and entry to the venue will be free.
The Main Event in Dereham is a venue offering two main bars plus a small function room which holds up to 30 people.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.themaineventdereham.co.uk.
Are you involved in hosting a local event in the Dereham, Fakenham, Reepham or Wells area? Contact our reporter Dan Bennett with the details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01362 854702.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 7 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 8 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature