Three-car crash leads police to close Aylsham Road in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Three cars were involved in a collision at a busy Norwich junction.
Police closed Aylsham Road near the junction with Waterloo Road just after 11pm yesterday (Saturday, July 8) after the crash.
Pictures from the scene show the extent of the damage to the cars, which included a white Fiat 500 and a white BMW coupe.
The vehicles were recovered and the road was open again shortly after midnight.
One person was treated for injuries at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage