Three arrested after police catch car near Bungay which was believed to have been stolen
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Arrests were made after police used a stinger device on a car near Bungay which was believed to have been stolen.
At around 4.45pm yesterday, the vehicle which was believed to have been stolen during a burglary in Hadleigh on Monday, was located on the A140 in Suffolk.
The vehicle continued onto the A143 heading east into Norfolk, before turning onto the B1332 where it was brought to a stop by the use of the stinger device near to Hedenham/Bedingham, having failed to stop for police when requested to do so.
A 16 year old from Norwich and a 20 year old of no fixed abode were arrested on suspicion of burglary, robbery and driving offences.
A 23 year old woman from Romford was also arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
All three were taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre (PIC) before being transferred to Martlesham PIC for questioning.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Local pub splashes back into action
- 3 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 4 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 5 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 9 Cliff fall man arrested on suspicion of woman's murder
- 10 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn