Thorpe St Andrew supermarket searches for 2018 charity partner
- Credit: Archant
A supermarket in Thorpe St Andrew is searching for a new charity partner for 2018.
Sainsbury's, on Pound Lane, is calling for local charities to nominate themselves in order to receive support from the store.
At the end of May, the supermarket will shortlist three charities for customers to vote on.
The winning charity will then receive a year of support from the store, which includes events to raise money and awareness for the chosen organisation.
Customers will be able to vote for one of the shortlisted charities from June 11 to 24.
You may also want to watch:
Jason Symonds, store manager at Sainsbury's Pound Lane said: 'We've had a great year working in partnership with Beat Norwich and we're excited to be offering a new charity the chance to receive support from our customers and colleagues.'
The store has raised £2,700 for Beat.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move