Thorpe St Andrew author Sabena Burnett publishes first autobiography
- Credit: Archant
An author from Thorpe St Andrew has published her first autobiography.
Out of Order explores the life of Sabena Burnett during the 1960s, 70s and 80s in London.
The 62-year-old spent more than a year writing the book, which is described as a 'poignant journey of hedonism and aspiring stardom alongside the movers and shakers of London'.
She said: 'I would say it is a very, very honest, no holds barred account of my quite eventful life up until now.
'I take the reader through time from my birth in North London, through my miss-spent youth, through some difficult and life-changing experiences to the happiness I have found with my husband, children and friends,and the life we have made for ourselves here in Norfolk.'
Mrs Burnett has so far sold around 70 copies of her book.
And on September 8, she will be selling copies of her autobiography at the Birdcage pub on Pottergate from 5 to 7pm.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 Inside Norfolk's vital lifeline centre offering families respite