Thorpe St Andrew author Sabena Burnett publishes first autobiography
- Credit: Archant
An author from Thorpe St Andrew has published her first autobiography.
Out of Order explores the life of Sabena Burnett during the 1960s, 70s and 80s in London.
The 62-year-old spent more than a year writing the book, which is described as a 'poignant journey of hedonism and aspiring stardom alongside the movers and shakers of London'.
She said: 'I would say it is a very, very honest, no holds barred account of my quite eventful life up until now.
'I take the reader through time from my birth in North London, through my miss-spent youth, through some difficult and life-changing experiences to the happiness I have found with my husband, children and friends,and the life we have made for ourselves here in Norfolk.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Burnett has so far sold around 70 copies of her book.
And on September 8, she will be selling copies of her autobiography at the Birdcage pub on Pottergate from 5 to 7pm.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales