Thief steals safe containing cash in Cromer burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A thief smashed glass and stole a safe and an iPod Touch in a burglary in Cromer over the weekend.
The incident happened in New Parade, off Church Street, between 10.50pm and shortly after 11pm on Saturday January 21.
The culprit smashed front windows and a glass pane in a door and took the safe, containing an undisclosed sum of money, and a silver and black Apple iPod Touch.
Police have appealed for help to find a male suspect in his 20s described as white, slim, about five feet eight inches tall, with light hair. He was wearing a black hoodie-style top.
Anyone with information should contact PC Anna Howman at Cromer Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday