Thetford Safer Neighbourhood Team meeting date change
A meeting of the Thetford Safer Neighbourhood Action Group will be held on July 12.
This is instead of a meeting which was due to be held tonight (June 14).
People will be able to help influence local policing priorities and speak to officers at the July meeting.
The event will be held at the Guildhall in the Market Place at 7pm.
Anyone unable to attend can contact their Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash