Thetford pub to reopen with new landlord after refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A popular pub which closed without warning is set to reopen as its owners close a deal with a new publican.
The Deer's Leap in Thetford advertised that it was 'under new management' shortly before closing around two months ago.
Now its owners EI Publican Partnerships (formerly Enterprise Inns) has announced a new landlord is poised to move into the property on Norwich Road, which will be reopened after a refurbishment.
A spokesperson for the pub group said: 'We are pleased to announce that we are very close to finalising a new publican to take on the Deer's Leap to trade.
'Once confirmed, it will remain shut whilst it receives an external refresh of its décor and will reopen soon after.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope that members of the local community will visit when it opens its doors to welcome the new publican and show their support for this popular pub.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital