Road set to close for six weeks for pavement works
- Credit: Archant
A town road is to close for six weeks as work is set to begin to repair the pavement.
Vicarage Road in Thetford will see a 200m section closed from the junction with Croxton Road.
Norfolk County Council expects the road to be shut from Monday, November 25 until Monday, December 18. Access will still be available but a diversion will be in place.
Norwich Road, also in Thetford, will see two-way traffic lights installed until December 30 for gas supply repairs by Cadent.
The plans follow further road closures, with Well Street and Grove Lane closed for water pipe repairs and new connections by Anglia Water.
You may also want to watch:
They are expected to re-open on Wednesday, November 6.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window